Best Dividend stocks US in April 2023: A dividend is a price paid to shareholders of a publicly traded company. Shares can be cash, shares, cash equivalents, etc. and are usually issued with company profits or cash reserves.
The dividend yield is the average between the annual budget per share and the current price of the share, which is calculated as a percentage. This will help you understand how much the company is paying per share.
Best Dividend stocks US in April 2023
Here is the list of the Best Dividend Stocks US in April 2023:-
- Annaly Capital Management Inc.
- AGNC Investment Corp.
- Coterra Energy Inc.
- Kinder Morgan Inc.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company.
– Annaly Capital Management Inc.:- Annaly Capital Management, Inc. is a leading manager of diversified capital with investment strategies across mortgage finance. Annaly Capital Management For more than 20 years, we have proven to provide sustainable returns to shareholders, striving to provide attractive investment returns throughout market cycles.
Our diversified investment strategies include agency mortgage-backed securities, mortgage servicing rights and residential real estate. With $11 billion in permanent capital, we are the market leader in residential mortgage financing. Annaly has chosen to be taxed as a real estate investment trust and is among the world’s largest REITs.
Annaly Capital Management has paid dividends of 12.50% over the past three financial years.
– AGNC Investment Corp.:- AGNC Investment is an internally managed mortgage real estate investment fund. AGNC invests primarily in agency mortgage-backed securities on a leveraged basis, financed primarily through secured loans structured as repurchase agreements.
AGNC’s primary investment objective is to provide our shareholders with favorable long-term returns on a risk-adjusted basis through attractive monthly dividends. generate income from interest earned on our investment assets, net of related borrowing and hedging costs, and net realized gains and losses from our investment and hedging activities. AGNC Investment’s active portfolio management philosophy aims to preserve our net asset value across a range of market scenarios.
AGNC Investments has paid dividends of 10.99% over the last three financial years.
– Coterra Energy Inc.:- Coterra Energy is a leading, diversified energy company well positioned to deliver superior and sustainable returns. Coterra Energy is built to withstand industry cycles with tremendous flexibility between the country’s best oil assets and best natural gas assets.
Coterra Energy’s innovation, technology and data as we work to create value for our investors, our team members and the communities where we operate. Coterra Energy’s approach to ESG and sustainability is focused on a purposeful and consistent effort to reduce our footprint. At the same time, Coterra Energy focuses on providing a transparent view into their business with credible assessments that keep them on the path to success.
Coterra Energy Inc. has paid dividends of 8.31% in the last three financial years.
Kinder Morgan Inc.:- Kinder Morgan is one of the largest energy infrastructure companies in North America. Kinder Morgan owns or operates approximately 83,000 miles of pipeline and 141 terminals. Kinder Morgan primarily operated pipelines transporting natural gas, gasoline, crude oil, carbon dioxide and more. Kinder Morgan’s terminals store and handle renewable fuels, petroleum products, chemicals, vegetable oils and other products.
Renewable natural gas is one of the most cost-effective methods. Kinder Morgan facilitates the benefits of this low-carbon fuel by managing the entire RNG process for our customers and ensuring cost-effectiveness, regardless of whether RNG is used to power vehicles, run a utility or other industrial or commercial energy needs. Our solutions are simple, proven and reliable, and we continue to invest in expanding and innovating RNG.
Kinder Morgan delivers common sense, cost-effective RNG and LNG solutions that meet energy requirements and move your business forward into the age of renewable fuels. At Kinder Morgan, the company is proud to play its part in providing safe, reliable and affordable energy to our customers and the communities that depend on it.
Kinder Morgan has paid dividends of 5.71% over the last three financial years.
– Pioneer Natural Resources Company:- Pioneer Natural Resources was formed in 1997 through the merger of Parker & Parsley Petroleum Company and MESA Inc., owned by T. Boone Pickens.
Pioneer Natural Resources Based in Irving, Texas, Pioneer Natural Resources is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the Permian Basin of Texas. At the end of 2021, Pioneer’s proved reserves were 2.2 billion barrels of oil equivalent, with annualized net production of 612 mboe per day. Liquid petroleum and natural gas accounted for 68% of production.
Pioneer Natural Resources has paid dividends of 6.05% over the last three financial years.
Best Dividend stocks US List
|SL. No.||Company Name||Market Cap|
|1||Annaly Capital Management Inc.||58.38 B|
|2||AGNC Investment Corp.||6.53 B|
|3||Coterra Energy Inc.||24.39 B|
|4||Kinder Morgan Inc.||42.46 B|
|5||Pioneer Natural Resources Company.||58.38 B|
In this article, we tried to give you all the details regarding the Best Dividend stocks US in April 2023. If you have any questions regarding any point or any topic you can ask us below in the comment section. If you want to stay updated with such important information related to the stock market, then do not forget to stay with Stock in US at all.