Exxon Mobil Stock Analysis: Hello everyone! I hope you are all well and doing well in your professional careers. Here in the article we are trying to do a detailed analysis of the American multinational oil and gas company which is known as Exxon Mobil. Here through this article we try to provide you with every little detail about Exxon Mobil stock which is really necessary to know before investing in the same stock.
Exxon Mobil Stock Fundamental Analysis
Exxon Mobil Corporation is an American multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil and was formed on November 30, 1999 by the merger of Exxon (formerly Standard Oil Company of New Jersey) and Mobil (formerly Standard Oil Company of New York). ExxonMobil’s primary brands are Exxon, Mobil, Esso, and ExxonMobil Chemical, which produces plastics, synthetic rubber, and other chemical products. ExxonMobil is incorporated in New Jersey.
Exxon Mobil is an integrated oil and gas company that explores, produces and refines oil around the world. In 2021, it produced 2.3 million barrels of liquids and 8.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day. At the end of 2021, reserves stood at 18.5 billion barrels of oil equivalent, of which 66% were liquids. The company is the world’s largest refiner with a total global refining capacity of 4.6 million barrels of oil per day and one of the world’s largest producers of commodity and specialty chemicals.
Exxon Mobil Financial Analysis
If we look at the financial performance of Exxon Mobil in the last few years, it has managed to show very good growth. If we look in the market, the company is getting the benefit of the rapidly increasing demand for oil and gas, due to which the company is seeing very good growth in sales and profit. If analysts are to be believed, the demand for oil and gas in the market is expected to remain intact in the coming years as well, the most benefit of which is going to be seen by Exxon Mobil.
In the past 12 months, Exxon Mobil had revenues of $364.93 billion and made 38.95 billion in profits. Earnings per share was $9.36.
The company has $18.86 billion in cash and $46.88 billion in debt, giving the company a net cash position of -$28.02 billion.
Over the last 12 months, operating cash flow was $63.97 billion and capital expenditures were -$14.68 billion, resulting in a free cash flow of $49.29 billion.
Exxon Mobil Future Prospectus
- Exxon Mobil should at least double its profits and operating cash flow over the next 5 years thanks to cost reductions, volume growth and a more favorable mix.
- Exxon Mobil is expected to generate $100 billion in excess cash flow between 2022 and 2027, which could potentially be used to return shareholder capital and pay down debt.
- Exxon Mobil is rated a buy as I see dividends and share buybacks higher than expected as key catalysts for the stock to re-rate.
- Exxon Mobil is a good investment candidate, investors need to be sure that XOM has a sustainable future.
- Investors should be able to derive a significant portion of their expected investment returns from dividends and buybacks and not rely on capital appreciation (which is less sustainable given the volatility of the share price).
- ExxonMobil As ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) factors become more important factors for investors, it is important to look at Exxon Mobil’s sustainability efforts.
Risks of Investment Exxon Mobil Stock
- Exxon Mobil needs to invest in small companies in its sector to consume the large amount and space of its sector, resulting in a larger structure in its sector.
- Exxon Mobil urgently needs to deliver clean and green fuel to every corner of the country, otherwise other companies will immediately follow suit and maintain their place in the market.
Expert Views on Exxon Mobil Stock
According to the expert, The short-term and long-term analysis we do at this stage of Exxon Mobil is also good and in an uptrend will give you a lot of relief that your investment in this company’s stock will give you a good percentage of future returns.
Exxon Mobil Stock F.A.Q.
– Who is the CEO of ExxonMobil?
Darren Woods is the CEO of Exxon Mobil.
– Where is the headquarters of Exxon Mobil Located?
The Headquarter of ExxonMobil Located in Irving, Texas, United States.
– Is Exxon Mobil a good stock to buy?
The short-term and long-term analysis we do at this stage of ExxonMobil is also good and in an uptrend will give you a lot of relief that your investment in this company’s stock will give you a good percentage of future returns.
In this article, we tried to give you all the details regarding the Exxon Mobil Stock Analysis. If you have any questions regarding any point or any topic you can ask us below in the comment section. If you want to stay updated with such important information related to the stock market, then do not forget to stay with Stock in US at all.